Register for the training workshops, organised within the project “INtroduction of the data protection reFORM to the judicial system” INFORM.
The INFORM workshops are aimed at judiciary, legal practitioners, and court staff. The workshops welcome participants from all Member States with the goal to provide an exhaustive overview on the rights and obligations of judiciary, legal practitioners, and court staff in light with the new European data protection legislation. Moreover, the workshops will present to the participating trainers possible approaches and methodologies that could be adopted in their mission to further train the INFORM’s final beneficiaries groups.
The INFORM workshops are planned to be held with the following schedule:
- Workshop for judiciary trainers in Gottingen, Germany – 21-22/09/2018
- Workshop for legal practitioners trainers in Sofia, Bulgaria – 11-12/10/2018
- Workshop for court staff trainers in Brno, the Czech Republic – 29-30/11/2018
- Workshop for judiciary trainers in Leiden, Netherlands – 3-4/12/2018
- Workshop for legal practitioners trainers in Wrocław, Poland – 17-18/01/2019
- Workshop for court staff trainers in Bratislava, Slovakia – 12-13/02/2019
For registration, please follow the link here!